If you have any articles (of your own) that might be a good read and learning material for the testing community, TESTasy will post them here for you.
You can submit your article by send the content over google mail @ testasy17.
Here are the rules to be followed for submission and publishing of your articles:
- Your post should have good learning material for software testers.
- Your post should be an original piece and not plagiarized.
- Your post should be well written and formatted.
- Infographics along with text are appreciated.
- Posts should be at least 800 words in length.
- Posts should have 2-4% keyword density and not more.
- Format of the post should be:
Any articles submitted with a sole purpose of building backlinks to your website will not be posted.
TESTasy has every right to decide whether or not to publish your post.
- State the title of your proposed post first.
- Your post must have an introduction that attracts user to want to read more.
- Body of your post should be descriptive and informative.
- In the end your post should have a good closure that would summarize the key points and take aways for the readers.
- Attachments (Images) with an indication as to where in the text they are to be placed.
- Any links in the articles should strictly be nofollow links (That is, it should have rel="nofollow" attribute).
- Your name and short bio of yourself with link to your Google+ and/or Linkedin profile.